My ipod locked up and just frozen. It’s only display white apple logo with black background. I keep try to reset it with push the Hold switch but nothing happened.
So i searched google on “ipod hang” and came up with the answers which we can also found in the apple manuals:
– Toggle the Hold switch on and off (slide it to Hold, then turn it off again).- Press and hold the “Menu” and “Select” (center button) buttons until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
– Make sure the finger pressing the Select button (center button) is not touching any part of the click wheel.
– Make sure that you are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and not near the center.
– Try set it on a flat surface.
– Try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer.
– Make sure the computer is turned on and isn’t set to go to sleep.
Filed under: ipod |