Oracle Enterprise Manager when Restart Database:Specify Host and Target Database Credentials
has raise error message :
RemoteOperationException: ERROR: Wrong password for user
It because OEM use OS user name and password to login to target database machine
which OS user name must have right “Logon as a batch job”.
You can set this right just by
– run secpol.msc in Windows | Run
Start | Control Panel | Administrative Tools | Local Security Policy
– click Local Policies | User Rights Assignment
– find key “Logon as a batch job”
– right click, choose Properties
– click button Add User or Group…
– input OS user
– that all, and try to restart database again.
Filed under: Oracle |