Yesterday, I called by friend complained that folder in the computer can not even show after edit option in the “folder option” | “show hidden files and folders”.
So here some solution i found after googling,
– open registry using regedit
– find key “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced”
change “Hidden” key value to 1
– test it, if folder can’t show yet
find key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\
change “CheckedValue” key value to 1
– check again, if can’t show yet
try to unregister two .dll file from “Start” | “Run”
type regsvr32 /i browseui.dll, press OK
type regsvr32 /i shell32.dll, press OK
– after above step, the computer should show hidden folder
if it can’t show, maybe your computer had been infected by some virus.
Use antivirus to scan and fix your operating system to normal condition