* Today my Oracle Application Server give me this message
No Response from Application Web Server
There was no response from the application web server for the page you requested.
Please notify the site’s webmaster and try your request again later.
* I have restart OracleOraFRSHomeProcessManager service many times, but always have same message.
* I try to start OracleOraFRSHomeASControl, it started but same message on the screen,
when i run manually, D:\OraFRSHome\opmn\bin>nmesrvc.exe, i got this message
“StartServiceCtrlDispatcher failed with err 1063.”
* Then i also run manually using command line opmnctl startall, and the problem have a little bit clue, here :
opmnctl: starting opmn and all managed processes…
0 of 1 processes started.
–> Process (pid=2992)
failed to start a managed process after the maximum retry limit
* So i look at D:\OraFRSHome\opmn\logs\HTTP_Server~1, many lines fill with this messages,
09/10/02 13:40:32 Start process
fopen: No such file or directory
Apache.exe: could not open document config file d:/orafrshome/uix/uix.conf
* Now i know that d:/orafrshome/ no folder named uix, and no file named uix.conf
* Then i copy file from another Oracle Application Server and paste, then start opmn again and the server is up again.
Hmmmmm………….Maybe my harddisk has corrupt, ohhh.!!!!